Monday, May 4, 2015

Rove and JEB! are banking on New Hampshire to slingshot him home.

The Crown Prince looks weak in Iowa. He can't count on Florida. So he must win there. 


I'm for Puerto Rican statehood and I support whatever the 
Supreme Court says about gay marriage.  Look America,
I'm a sane Republican,.  I can also ship your job to China 
as well as my daddy and brother could, and I can buy
New Hampshire! 
I can't drive a golf ball for shinola though.
(National Journal) - Two floors above a ballroom filled with GOP activists listening to his 2016 rivals, Jeb Bush was getting down to the real business of the New Hampshire primary. It was there, in a hotel room his PAC had reserved on the third floor of the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, that Bush was courting the New Hampshire brokers who could power his presidential run.

It wasn't the first time, and it certainly won't be the last. For months, Bush has been privately wooing top New Hampshire Republicans in a flurry of phone calls, emails, private meetings, and even hand-scribbled thank-you notes. He has met with top state legislators, local mayors, and, in particular, dialed up a long list of Mitt Romney's old hands here. Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment