Friday, April 17, 2015

The Crown Prince says formal answer on JEB! 2016 coming in "relatively short order"

Be afraid, very afraid.  I'm still considering running!
(Seattle Times) - In Jackson, Mississippi, earlier, Bush said he will make up his mind “in relatively short order” whether to seek the Republican nomination and is not concerned that several rivals have a head start in declaring their candidacies.

“I’m on a journey to kind of measure support,” Bush said. “Other people’s processes are not really that relevant to me. I’ll make up my mind in relatively short order. I’m excited about just the possibility of being in a position to consider it.”

In Concord, Bush took questions for nearly an hour from voters gathered at the Concord Snowshoe Club. One asked why two families are so dominant in presidential politics — the Bush family and the Clintons.

“I have enough self-awareness to know that that is an oddity,” said Bush, the brother and son of presidents. “It’s a serious question and campaigns need to be about the future, not the past.” Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment