Thursday, December 13, 2018

Jeb Bush says it's unlikely he will run for office again (Yeah, right)

The Title of Jon Meacham's Next Book?
(Orlando Sentinel) - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, whose bid for the presidency was derailed by businessman and eventual winner Donald Trump, says it's unlikely he'll ever run for office again.
Bush, who is spending two weeks at a Texas A&M University in College Station teaching a course on the role of governors, said he's focused on building up his business again and working with the foundation he created to push for changes in education policy.
"I unraveled everything I was doing to prepare for this - you don't do that lightly," Bush said Thursday. "I just think this was my chance. The conditions of this election weren't tailor made for me, and I lost. But I'm not in therapy. I'm not in the fetal position. Life goes on."
READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment