Friday, January 22, 2016

"Battleaxe Babs" stars in new JEB! 2016 campaign video, pens letter for Jeb Bush: ‘I think he’ll be a great president’

Don't question my beautiful mind, boys!
The Bush Family "Enforcer" has emerged from her Kraken's Lair to do battle for the Crown Prince.

The Dowager Queen Babs, known in her family as "the enforcer," stars in a new video message for her son Jeb Bush's presidential campaign, becoming the first member of either of the family's presidential couples to so publicly speak out on his behalf. See it here.

Also, Friday, the campaign provided a copy of a hand-written letter by the former first lady. In the message, she explains that she initially didn't like her son's decision to run because "the sacrifice for his family was huge. I changed my mind as it became clear that he is needed. I admit to being prejudiced as I am his mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment