Tuesday, June 2, 2015

JEB! Bush to decide on entering presidential race after trip to Europe

Why should I even HAVE to run?  It should just be handed to me!
(The Telegraph) - Former Florida governor Jeb Bush said he'll decide on entering the 2016 presidential race soon after his trip to Europe, which starts in a week.
Mr Bush has been campaigning and fundraising for months and the political world would be shocked if he did not enter the Republican nomination race.
There are various reasons politicians dance around the question of whether they're running. One big reason: Once they declare their candidacy, they can no longer work directly with super political action committees that are raising money to help them.
Mr Bush said he's already checked with his wife and children and they are "totally all in."
Pressed on CBS' "Face the Nation" in an interview aired on Sunday on his plans to announce a presidential candidacy, Mr Bush spoke as if the decision is not his own.
"I hope I run," he said. "I hope, I hope, I'm a candidate in the near future."
What might possibly persuade him not to run? "Who knows?" Mr Bush replied. "I've learned not to answer a lot of hypothetical questions."
Mr Bush said he'll decide soon after his trip to Poland, Estonia and Germany in early June. Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment